Effective date: 19th September 2020
Welcome to the Xandra Personal Training and Fitness Privacy Notice.
The Purpose of this Privacy Notice is to explain how Xandra Personal Training and Fitness collects, uses and shares your personal data. When this policy is updated any changes will be posted on the Xandra Personal Training and Fitness website.
Our Contact details:
Xandra Personal Training and Fitness
Phone number: 07765 100 873
When do we collect information?
- We collect your personal information when you visit or browse our website.
- When you contact us to request information and when you provide information to us by any means, including but not restricted to via e-mail, telephone, online chat or social media.
- When you send an e-mail to email@example.com or to any other Xandra Personal Training and Fitness e-mail address.
- When you register an interest in, or book classes, courses, packages, appointments and inductions and when you contact us regarding any type of query including, but not limited to requests for further information about a service or product or any other event or query.
- When you book or attend an exercise class, personal training session or other appointment or event.
- When we take videos or photographs of your attendance at an exercise class, personal training session or other appointment or event.
- When you provide information to the GymCatch booking app.
- If we need to do so for your safety and assistance or for the safety and assistance of any other individual(s) present in the facility during an exercise class, personal training session or other appointment or event.
- When we process a refund.
- When we acquire or match information about you from other organisations. For example, Google and Facebook.
- When you participate in a survey, competition or prize draw.
Personal information we collect
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics
- Name, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, emergency contact name, details of relationship to emergency contact and the telephone number and e-mail address of your emergency contact.
- Health information and health declaration
- Details of any contact with us. For example, e-mail, notes and records of information collected during a call that you make to us and notes and records of any other messages that you send to us.
- Your service and product usage records.
- Your booking and attendance records.
- Information about your bank account number and sort code or other banking information.
- Information regarding transactions relating to your use of our services – such as dates and amounts of payments received, amounts owed and information relating to the services that you use and any other information relating to your use of our services.
- Profile information regarding your purchases of our services and goods, your survey responses, feedback, preferences and interests.
- Your communication preferences and your preferred methods of receiving marketing information from us.
How do we use this information?
We will use your information to provide you with the services, products or information that you have requested, for administration purposes, to improve your website experience and for marketing purposes. We may need to share your information with our service providers, associated organisations and agents.
Sharing Your Information with Others
We share information with our agents, contractors and employees in order to administer your account and to enable the provision of any products and of our services.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the provision of our Services (“Service Providers”), provide our Services on our behalf, perform Service-related services, assist us in the development, improvement and marketing of our services or assist us in analysing how our services are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We share information with our agents, contractors and employees in order to maintain, operate and update our systems.
We share information with the providers of the booking systems and booking applications that we use.
We share information with our agents, contractors and employees, marketing agencies, systems providers, website designers, maintenance and support agencies in order to distribute information to you.
We share information with the management of the premises at which we provide our services.
We share your information with any agencies where we have a duty to do so, or where the law requires us to do so.
We may share your information with your emergency contacts, with the emergency services, with law enforcement agencies and with providers of first aid support services.
How long we keep your information.
We retain your information for as long as considered necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected and/or for as long as required by applicable regulations and/or laws.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number 0303 123 1113
ICO website: http://www.ico.org.uk
Xandra Personal Training and Fitness (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://xandrafitness.co.uk/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the https://xandrafitness.co.uk/ website operated by Xandra Personal Training and Fitness
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Xandra Personal Training and Fitness uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Xandra Personal Training and Fitness may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Xandra Personal Training and Fitness will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Xandra Personal Training and Fitness may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Xandra Personal Training and Fitness may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Xandra Personal Training and Fitness
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Xandra Personal Training and Fitness aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Xandra Personal Training and Fitness relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org